EBM 2011
23-27 February
RIGA

Sunday, October 3

Week review

Wow..time goes so fast..
It was just week ago, when I was taking some time, to get more energy and AEGEE spirit in Milano...
After coming back I tried to do my best looking for new sponsors and other kind of funds.. Big tnx to Elina and Eva for helping me and The Angels team :P
New idea i remember and finally get into the life was getting new people who need practise from portal prakse.lv, where we had account, but theses years it was not so useful for our organization. Just in one day I received 7 applications for assistant positions for EBM preparation- hope some of people will really get into AEGEE and help us...
One other thing I did, was sending personal letters to all AEGEE Riga members and it seems to start working, because finally I get some response...Lets see what will happen in next org meeting :)
At the moment I'm doing my best to get our EBM webpage done till AGORA, because it is so important....Big tnx to Marek- our great IT guy ;)
There are still important things to deal with- make representative materials already with logo, to make some PR at AGORA :),find the way to get to schools with Yourope needs You2, guess how cold will be this winter and finally improve our comunication and public relation plan for EBM...Oh, I forgot elections in AEGEE Riga...it also will bring some new energy and change...

A lot to do, but still, I really hope it will be legen- wait for it- dary!
For some inspiration see the video :)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5VRtNeVIgA&playnext=1&videos=kJsl7m25v1w&feature=artistob

No comments:

Post a Comment