EBM 2011
23-27 February
RIGA

Sunday, January 23

Hello there! ;)

The time is passing, something amazing is approaching, for me it is unknown, challenging and mysterious. Sure that I am talking about EBM in Riga. It is going to be my first statutory event as an organizer and now a delegate... Nice beginning :)
As for preparation and organizational process, we are working.. working hard... in 1 month you will see the outcome! Damn, it is exactly 1 month :o Didn't notice before, but let's return to the topic... One important person out of organizers recognized me as a guru of Fund Raising so that now I am FR Coordinator and, to my mind, some half of the Latvian manufacturers already know me and EBM in Riga :D But still I have 1 month ahead to make us more popular! 
I am also working on the City Tour program, just want to make it really enjoyable and prove you that Riga is incredible city that inspires, allures and convinces to come again and again... Some surprises promised! Already curious?
But I am curious as well, how will it come together- organizer and delegate? Any suggestions? Anyway, I know that we will make the "PARTY" happen :)


All the best wishes!!!
Diana'

No comments:

Post a Comment