EBM 2011
23-27 February
RIGA

Sunday, January 23

One month out of 10

I had quite lazy weekend after a wild NY party at my work. So all NY parties are over and now I'm realizing that 2011 has started...and EBM is even closer.
Actually it's exactly one month from now. It's just one month, but it seems that it will be as busy as the previous nine months altogether. Will see :)

Honestly I couldn't resist and I did some small things:
1) I planned helpers' schedule and write some descriptions... I guess nobody knows that most of our helpers will be our beloved twin antenna - AEGEE-Las Palmas!!! It will be great!
2) We planned&wrote a scenario for our next promotional video for EBM Riga. Are you curious what it will be about :)? Be patient, but I can tell you one thing - it will make you warm!
3) ...and informed others about next organizers meeting.

And now...I will going to enjoy every single day till EBM Riga and keep you updated!

Warm hugs,
Alma

No comments:

Post a Comment