EBM 2011
23-27 February
RIGA

Sunday, January 23

One last Energy shot, please!

Yes, I really need just one more! This month I have tried to handle my term paper, exam session and all little duties for EBM. At the moment I can confess more/less I have done most of the things, just some small things to finish and next semester can start. :)
Finally I understand something more with web page design and it makes my work with it more comfy. Just one month is left from the beginning of EBM and still we have a lot to do, BUT I'm so happy to work with this TEAM. I can say I admire everything they are doing, because it impress me to try much harder and to do all things as best as it is possible.

There is another thing I need to remember- do not overwork, find some time just to relax and take care of health properly. I have forget about this important thing and it put me in the bed for 2 days with sky high temp.. And I missed skype conference with Chair...:(

My to do list for next week:
  • Meeting with provider (Some food)
  • Sign all papers for invitations
  • Pick up neck ribbons and other small things from SEB (Tnx for your support)
I hope I will make similar entry next weekend,

I cannot wait to see you all in EBM or somewhere else in Europe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment